About Distilled SCH
Distilled SCH is the combined business of Irish owned Distilled Media Group and Schibsted Media Group from Oslo. Together we command leading positions in real estate, motors and general buy and sell with our hugely popular online marketplaces Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie.
Our goal is to win in our core verticals and become the leading digital publisher for associated brands in Ireland. By working closely with brands we aim to connect advertisers with our audience and deliver on their key objectives in a meaningful way.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Graduate Ad Ops Executive to join our Media team. The fundamental role of the Graduate Ad Ops Executive is to support the Ad Ops Manager in ensuring we deliver outstanding service to our clients. The role is responsible for ensuring all campaigns that are booked are trafficked, optimised and reported on with first class service.
What will I be doing?
As a Graduate Ad Ops Executive you will;
- Set up Media, Motor Dealer and Estate Agent ad campaigns across, Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie.
- Investigate and resolve delivery and performance issues.
- Liaise with Ad Ops Manager and Sales Team to pull inventory forecasts.
- Prepare and deliver campaign reports for the sales team.
- Deliver 'best in class' service and performance to our partners and for our users.
What skills, experience and attributes do I need?
- Experience of ad-serving technology solutions (Doubleclick for Publishers) or operations would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Proficient in Excel and an ability to provide detailed reporting on all aspects of performance.
- Ability to interact comfortably with other internal departments and third party sales partner.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Good communicator, team player, reliable with a can do attitude.
- You will share our company values and live them every day in how you approach your work.
- Graduate from a Marketing/Media discipline preferred but not required.
What’s it like to work here?
You will have the opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies. You will get the opportunity to make a significant contribution to our future direction. Projects are exciting and employees are given wide scope for creativity and innovation.
Our company values give us a framework for leadership and daily decision making, they are what make us a great place to work. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, our staff share and work towards a common goal and vision for the company. These values are the embodiment of how we as a company and individually behave and present ourselves both internally and externally for our colleagues, our users and our customers.
- We have a blackbelt mindset
- We like to simplify things
- We make things happen
- We collaborate across teams, business units and brands
- We're passionate about what we do
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and technology driven environment
- We help you plan for your future by offering 5% contribution towards your pension
- Peace of mind with life assurance and fully paid healthcare
- Focused career development and progression opportunities
- If you’re cycling or commuting, we’ve got you covered with the cycle-to-work and TaxSaver schemes
- Running lessons every Tuesday with a dedicated trainer, right from our office
- English lessons for any newcomers to Ireland
- We have Friday treats and a monthly buffet breakfast supplied by Urban Picnic
- We celebrate your Birthday with cake and successful probations with champagne!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment you need to do your job
- A great central location in the heart of Dublin city
- Our biggest benefit is our friendly and talented people!