About Distilled SCH
Distilled SCH is the combined business of Irish owned Distilled Media Group and Schibsted Media Group from Oslo. Together we command leading positions in real estate, motors and general buy and sell with our hugely popular online marketplaces Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie.
What’s the opportunity?
Due to continued growth and success, we now have an exciting opportunity for a talented Business Development Manager to grow revenue amongst a core client base and to win new estate agent business for our Property Sales Team.
What will I be doing?
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- Sell a range of advertising solutions to our client base of estate agents
- Build and develop new and existing relationships with our clients across the country
- Manage the technical and account-related queries from the client base
- Manage advertising campaigns from sale to completion
- Work with clients and traffic management to maximize campaign effectiveness
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Generate leads and opportunities through outbound, strategic and targeted prospecting
- Make strategic calls to leverage business from new and established relationships
- Prospect into both cold accounts as well as into new groups, divisions, etc. of existing customers
What skills do I need?
- At least 2 years online sales experience
- Strong prospecting, cold calling and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven experience of managing, developing and maintaining client relationships
- The ability to generate ideas to increase revenue
- Self-motivation and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent time-management skills, with ability to prioritize
- The ability to work collaborate, and work as a team
What’s it like to work here?
You will have the opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies. You will get the opportunity to make a significant contribution to our future direction. Projects are exciting and employees are given wide scope for creativity and innovation.
Our company values give us a framework for leadership and daily decision making, they are what make us a great place to work. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, our staff share and work towards a common goal and vision for the company. These values are the embodiment of how we as a company and individually behave and present ourselves both internally and externally for our colleagues, our users and our customers.
- We have a blackbelt mindset
- We like to simplify things
- We make things happen
- We collaborate across teams, business units and brands
- We're passionate about what we do
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and innovative work environment
- We help you plan for your future by offering 5% contribution towards your pension
- Peace of mind with life assurance and fully paid healthcare
- Focused career development and progression opportunities
- If you’re cycling or commuting, we’ve got you covered with the Cycle-to-Work and TaxSaver schemes
- Running lessons with a dedicated trainer, right from our office
- English lessons for any newcomers to Ireland
- We have Friday treats and a monthly buffet breakfast supplied by Urban Picnic
- We celebrate your Birthday with cake and successful probations with champagne!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment you need to reach your potential
- A great central location in the heart of Dublin city centre
- Our biggest benefit is our friendly and talented people!