About Distilled SCH
Distilled SCH is the leader in online marketplaces in Ireland. Formed in 2015, Distilled SCH operates the three iconic Irish online brands – Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie. Combined, these websites not only offer unrivalled reach, traffic and data but are also the number one property, motor and generalist advertising portals in the country.
What’s the opportunity?
Our Motor Sales Team is growing and looking to recruit a Motor Account Manager to help grow the largest car marketplace in the country.
What will I be doing?
The Pro Motor Team is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with car, commercial and agricultural dealers across Ireland. You will act as a key point of contact to help connect Dealers to the hundreds of thousands of visitors to DoneDeal and Adverts.ie every year promoting our classified advertising solutions and Dealer Display solutions. The team has an intensively target driven culture with a key focus on retaining and growing your allocated customer base, while also identifying and winning new prospects.
- Build successful relationships with key decision makers to increase and expand on revenue opportunities
- Hit and exceed Business and Display targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Display an appetite to learn everything about our newest products
- Be able to manage your own prospects and customer database and Opportunity Pipeline
- Be the lead point of contact for any and all classified and display matters related to your designated accounts
- Listen to the needs of customers and the market and share insights with management, product and marketing teams
- Completely understand our product portfolio and be able to tailor our products to fit the needs of each particular customer. Sell our products on the data available on a site and customer level
- Be willing to become an expert in managing our CRM systems (Salesforce experience a bonus)
- Plan campaigns and successfully develop client accounts creatively which are financially viable for both parties
- Be proactive about resolving client problems relating to classified and display solutions and liaise with group companies regarding dealer hub solutions
What skills do I need?
- At least 2 years online sales experience
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to collaborate
- Willingness and ability to conduct off site client meetings where necessary
- Self-motivation and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Knowledge of either the agricultural or motor industries an advantage
What’s it like to work here?
You will have the opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies. You will get the opportunity to make a significant contribution to strategy and future direction. Projects are exciting and employees are given wide scope for creativity and innovation.
Our company values give us a framework for leadership and daily decision making, they are what make us a great place to work. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, our staff share and work towards a common goal and vision for the company. These values are the embodiment of how we as a company and individually behave and present ourselves both internally and externally for our colleagues, our users and our customers.
- We have a blackbelt mindset
- We like to simplify things
- We make things happen
- We collaborate across teams, business units and brands
- We're passionate about what we do
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and technology driven environment
- We help you plan for your future by offering 5% contribution towards your pension
- Peace of mind with life assurance and fully paid healthcare
- Focused career development and progression opportunities
- If you’re cycling or commuting, we’ve got you covered with the cycle-to-work and TaxSaver schemes
- Running lessons every Tuesday with a dedicated trainer, right from our office
- English lessons for any newcomers to Ireland
- We have Friday treats and a monthly buffet breakfast supplied by Urban Picnic
- We celebrate your Birthday with cake and successful probations with champagne!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment you need to do your job
- A great central location in the heart of Dublin city
- Our biggest benefit is our friendly and talented people!