About Distilled SCH
Distilled SCH is the leader in online marketplaces in Ireland. Formed in 2015, Distilled SCH operates the three iconic Irish online brands – Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie. Combined, these websites not only offer unrivalled reach, traffic and data but are also the number one property, motor and generalist advertising portals in the country.
What’s the opportunity?
Due to continued growth and success, we now have an exciting opportunity for a talented Business Development Manager to grow revenue amongst a core client base and to win new estate agent business for our Property Sales Team. In this role you will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and have a passion for property and sales.
What will I be doing?
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- Sell a range of advertising solutions to our client base of estate agents
- Build and develop new and existing relationships with our clients across the country
- Manage the technical and account-related queries from the client base
- Manage advertising campaigns from sale to completion
- Work with clients and traffic management to maximise campaign effectiveness
- Meet and exceed your sales targets
- Generate leads and opportunities through outbound, strategic and targeted prospecting
- Make strategic calls to leverage business from new and established relationships
- Prospect into both cold accounts as well as into new groups, divisions, etc. of existing customers
- Develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Ensure your pipeline is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that you will continually enhance the company’s performance
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to meet and exceed clients needs
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services and products
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
What skills do I need?
- At least 2 years online sales experience
- Strong prospecting, cold calling and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven experience of managing, developing and maintaining client relationships
- The ability to generate ideas to increase revenue
- Self-motivation and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent time-management skills, with ability to prioritise
- The ability to work collaboratively with others
Required Skills and Competencies
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, and CRM.
What’s it like to work here?
You will have the opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies. You will get the opportunity to make a significant contribution to our future direction. Projects are exciting and employees are given wide scope for creativity and innovation.
Our company values give us a framework for leadership and daily decision making, they are what make us a great place to work. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, our staff share and work towards a common goal and vision for the company. These values are the embodiment of how we as a company and individually behave and present ourselves both internally and externally for our colleagues, our users and our customers.
- We have a blackbelt mindset
- We like to simplify things
- We make things happen
- We collaborate across teams, business units and brands
- We're passionate about what we do
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and innovative work environment
- We help you plan for your future by offering 5% contribution towards your pension
- Peace of mind with life assurance and fully paid healthcare
- Focused career development and progression opportunities
- If you’re cycling or commuting, we’ve got you covered with the Cycle-to-Work and TaxSaver schemes
- Running lessons with a dedicated trainer, right from our office
- English lessons for any newcomers to Ireland
- We have Friday treats and a monthly buffet breakfast supplied by Urban Picnic
- We celebrate your Birthday with cake and successful probations with champagne!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment you need to reach your potential
- A great central location in the heart of Dublin city centre
- Our biggest benefit is our friendly and talented people!
We are a diverse bunch of people in Distilled SCH and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our Company. Diversity and inclusion is high on our agenda. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.